Jetton & Meredith Law, PLLC is a criminal defense firm in Charlotte, NC ready to fight aggressively for your rights.
Anytime you are arrested or learn you may be under investigation, many questions and concerns come to mind. Am I going to jail or prison? Will I lose my job? Will I have a criminal record for life? How will it affect me?
For anyone facing criminal charges in Charlotte, it is critical that they contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. A strong criminal defense lawyer such as Mark Jetton will take the time to make sure you understand all of your rights and keep you informed throughout the process.
At Jetton & Meredith Law, our team of legal defenders know and understand your rights. We aggressively represent individuals charged with misdemeanor and felony criminal offenses in Charlotte, NC. We also specialize in filing criminal complaints on your behalf.
Why Choose Jetton Meredith Law?
Our stellar criminal defense reputation stems from our experience achieving the best possible outcomes for clients facing legal challenges such as:
- DUI/DWI: A conviction on charges of drunk driving can have serious consequences, including potential driver's license suspension, increased auto insurance rates, and a criminal record.
- Traffic violations: Our North Carolina traffic offense attorneys at Jetton & Meredith can represent you at DMV hearings after you have been charged with speeding or driving with a revoked license.
- Drug charges: The sooner you have a lawyer on your side after any type of drug arrest, the more options you may have to obtain a favorable outcome. We represent people charged with drug possession, drug paraphernalia possession, drug distribution and trafficking. Substances involved include marijuana, illegal narcotics and prescription drugs such as OxyContin or Percocet.
- Violent crimes: We represent people charged with death by motor vehicle, involuntary manslaughter, domestic violence or any type of assault, including sex offenses.
- Theft crimes: including fraud, larceny, unlawful concealment, robbery and burglary
- Alcohol crimes: including underage drinking, open container, and intoxicated and disruptive acts
- Trespassing crimes: including breaking and entering, vandalism of private property, and other related crimes
Mitigating the Damage From Criminal Charges in North Carolina
Whether you face charges of murder or petty theft, drug trafficking or a traffic violation, you can count on an aggressive defense if our law firm represents you. We will focus on shielding you from the consequences of criminal charges by helping you:
- Avoid jail or prison
- Avoid costly fines and penalties
- Achieve a reduction of bail bonds
- Achieve a reduction of criminal charges
- Avoid or erase your criminal record
- Confront and overcome charges for failure to appear in court
Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Charlotte? We Can Help.
From our law offices in Charlotte, criminal defense lawyers at Jetton & Meredith represent clients throughout the region. For best results, we urge you to act promptly if you have been charged or are being investigated for a crime. Call 704-859-4224 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.