At Jetton & Meredith Law, family & divorce law is one of the primary focuses of our practice in Charlotte and surrounding North Carolina cities.
Why Choose Jetton Meredith Law?
We serve clients exclusively in Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC. That means you'll hire an attorney with deep experience within the local Mecklenburg court system.
Our compassionate family law attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients resolve the many family legal issues that can arise within families.
We have extensive experience and a stellar reputation in a variety of family law matters right here in Charlotte. We are located within blocks of the Mecklenburg County courthouse on McDowell St, for convenient access to our county court system.
Our Charlotte family law services includes:
- Divorce - Absolute divorce cases filed in Mecklenburg County.
- Military divorce: What effect does a spouse's military status have on a divorce case trajectory? Contact us for personalized counsel on military divorces.
- Separation agreements: A Separation Agreement can keep decisions completely in the hands of the divorcing couple.
- Equitable distribution of property.
- Complex property division cases.
- High asset divorce or special complications such as business ownership.
- Child custody law.
- Visitation rights & spousal mediation with children's best interests as top priorities.
- Child support: We offer representation to parents who pay and parents who receive child support.
- Modifications of court orders.
- Alimony and post-separation support.
- Domestic violence protective orders.
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Alienation of affection and criminal conversion cases.
- Guidance on social media implications in divorce.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with legal services tailored to their unique needs and circumstances here in Mecklenburg County. You can rely on us to treat you with the respect you deserve as we help you resolve your family law matters.
Jetton Meredith Law Can Help Overcome Your Family's Legal Hurdles
We strive to offer the most compassionate representation to our clients in emotionally charged cases. To discuss your family law matters with Eric Meredith, please call 704-859-4224 or Email Us today for a no obligation case consultation.
Our knowledgeable family law attorneys at Jetton & Meredith welcome the opportunity to assist you in any of these legal areas. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your family law needs in a comfortable setting with a knowledgeable lawyer you can trust.
*Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its individual merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome