At Jetton & Meredith, family law is one of the primary focuses of our practice in Charlotte and surrounding North Carolina cities. Our experienced family attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients resolve the many legal issues that can arise within families.
We offer compassionate representation to our clients in these emotionally charged cases. To discuss your family law matter with our attorney, call 704-859-4224 or Email Us today for a consultation.
North Carolina Divorce Attorneys
We have extensive experience and a stellar reputation in a variety of family law matters. Our practice in this area includes cases involving:
- Divorce, including absolute divorce cases
- Military divorce: Where should you file? What effect does a spouse's military status have on a divorce case trajectory? Contact us for personalized counsel.
- Separation agreements: Many clients who have decided to end their marriages prefer to make their own equitable distribution of marital property, without direct involvement of the court. A Separation Agreement can keep decisions completely in the hands of the divorcing couple.
- Equitable distribution of property, including complex property division cases involving high assets or special complications such as business ownership
- Child custody and visitation with children's best interests as top priorities
- Child support: We represent parents who pay and parents who receive child support.
- Modifications of court orders
- Post-separation support and alimony
- Domestic violence protective orders
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Alienation of affection and criminal conversion
- Social Media implications in divorce
We are dedicated to providing our clients with legal services tailored to their unique needs and circumstances. You can rely on us to treat you with the respect you deserve as we help you resolve your family law matter.
Helping You Overcome Your Family Law Challenges
Our knowledgeable family law attorneys at Jetton & Meredith welcome the opportunity to assist you in any of these areas. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your family law needs in a comfortable setting with a knowledgeable lawyer.