Charlotte Assault Defense Lawyers
The term assault refers to a variety of actions, all of which can result in misdemeanor or felony charges. If you have been arrested for an alleged assault or are under investigation, it is important to speak to an attorney about your defense as soon as possible.
At Jetton & Meredith, we understand how much is at stake for individuals facing assault charges in Charlotte and surrounding areas of North Carolina. From fines and jail time to the long-term consequences of having a criminal record, we strive to eliminate or reduce the damage these charges have on our clients.
If you are facing assault charges, the time to act is now in order to protect your rights. Call 704-859-4224 for a no-obligation consultation with a lawyer.
Violent Crimes Defense Attorneys in Charlotte
We provide skilled representation and knowledgeable legal counsel to individuals charged with violent crimes such as:
- Assault stemming from a “road rage” incident
- Assault in connection with a bar altercation
- Assault involving an altercation with a neighbor
- Assault involving an argument with a coach or referee at a child’s sporting event
- Domestic violence involving your spouse, domestic partner, former spouse, former domestic partner, boyfriend or girlfriend
Prompt Advocacy Is Often the Key to a Successful Defense
The sooner you discuss your case with an experienced defense attorney, the more opportunities there will be for a favorable outcome such as dismissal, reduction of charges, reduced penalties, or a noncriminal resolution that protects your clean record.Contact our firm today for a no-obligation consultation with our Charlotte assault defense attorneys 704-859-4224.