Charlotte Complex Property Division Lawyer
When assets in a divorce have unusually high dollar values or involve complex holdings such as business partnerships, it is important for their division to be handled properly. Even if your marital estate includes complex assets, our lawyers strive to provide the legal guidance to you, protecting your interests.
Charlotte Family Business Division Lawyers
At Jetton & Meredith, in Charlotte, we help individuals with high assets stay focused on the target throughout the difficult process of equitable distribution of property in divorce. We can advise you in divorce planning and preparations that are most likely to help you preserve as many assets as possible, and are equipped to resolve even the most complex issues such as:
- Real estate appraisals that take into account changing markets
- In-depth investigation into all income expected in CEO-caliber compensation arrangements, including such complicating factors as deferred bonuses and commissions
- Severance package valuation, where applicable
- Valuation of stock options that may or may not be utilized
- QDROs (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders) in connection with retirement accounts
- Business valuation and/or valuation of professional practices such as medical clinics or brokerage firms
- Division or restructuring of family businesses
- Inherited property
- Possible offshore accounts
You can rely on our Charlotte attorneys to steer you in the right direction as you look to protect your assets. Contact us to schedule a consultation with no further obligation 704-859-4224.