Charlotte Child Visitation Attorney
The law firm of Jetton & Meredith is a valuable resource for parents facing key decisions related to custody and visitation. Call or email for a no-obligation consultation with our Charlotte family lawyers.
Visitation and Parenting Plans
In any visitation arrangement, it is important to address the following issues:
- Where will the child live primarily?
- How often will the other parent have visitation?
- How will transportation and communication between parents be managed?
- Which parent will gain holiday privileges? Alternating holidays by year may work well for some families.
- How will school breaks and vacations with each parent be handled?
- How will the visitation or custody arrangement impact child support?
Contact Jetton & Meredith
Our attorneys will be your strongest advocate in your visitation case, bringing in outside experts where needed to bolster your case and demonstrating why you deserve to have a strong presence in the lives of your children. To learn more about how we can help you resolve your custody and visitation issues, contact our divorce & family law attorneys for an initial confidential consultation today.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION TODAY
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential initial consultation.