216 N. McDowell St. Suite 110
Charlotte, NC 28204
Email: Contact Me
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Hickory Grove Christian School
Charlotte School of Law
- Caleb was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina and now lives in the Charlotte Metro area with his wife, Summer, their son, and dog.
- Caleb is very passionate about volunteering his time to those with special needs and has participated in various Special Olympic events and Joy Proms.
- Caleb enjoys playing golf, hiking, and playing basketball in his free time.
Caleb D. Partee began practicing at Jetton & Meredith in the summer of 2015 following his admission to the bar. Mr. Partee’s practice areas include personal injury, criminal defense and traffic violations.
Mr. Partee attended Campbell University for his undergraduate studies and received the Presidential Scholarship from Charlotte School of Law where he pursued his Juris Doctorate. While in law school, Mr. Partee received multiple CALI awards, given to the student with the highest grade in the class. Additionally, Mr. Partee helped teach multiple law school courses as a teacher’s assistant while in law school.
Mr. Partee also completed a two-year clerkship with Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey, a personal injury firm while in law school, and a four-month externship with corporate counsel for a national company.
- Mr. Partee was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina and graduated high school from Hickory Grove Christian School. He chose to pursue his undergraduate studies at Campbell University where he majored in History/Pre-Law.
- Mr. Partee currently resides in Belmont, North Carolina with his wife, their son, and dog. His wife owns her own interior decorating company
- Mr. Partee has a passion for music. He enjoys attending concerts, collecting vinyl and listening to various artists throughout the day. His favorite band is The Beatles and favorite artist is John Mayer.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Young Lawyer Division, Member
- American Bar Association, Personal Injury Section, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Auto Torts Division, Member
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina