Charlotte Sex Offenses Attorney
Common sex crimes in North Carolina include:
- Solicitation for Prostitution
- Procuring for Prostitution
- Sexual Battery
- Loitering for Prostitution
- Maintaining a Place of Prostitution/Running an Escort Service
- Indecent Exposure
- Secret Peeping
- Taking Indecent Liberties with a Minor
- Crimes Against Nature
- Sex Offender Registration Offenses
- All Other Sex Crimes
If you are facing sex-related charges, it is important to understand the law and how it may apply to you. The attorneys at Jetton & Meredith welcome the opportunity to assist you and help you understand the charges you are facing. Please contact us at 704-333-1114 or fill out the contact form to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys.
Contact Us For A Confidential Consultation
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.